TERMS AND CONDITIONS: PART 1: APPLICABLE TO TUTORS
- We are a local service that provides a platform for tutors and tutees to find and connect with each other.
- By registering as a tutor you are confirming that you accept our terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years old and can verify this if requested.
- You will provide proof of qualifications (and DBS checks if relevant) when registering with us. If you fail to provide these within 4 months of registration we will deactivate your profile.
- You will keep your profile up to date using the edit profile function but at no time use any identifying information through which you can be contacted directly by tutees.
- Should your email or telephone number change at any point during the time which you are registered with us, you should immediately update them by using the edit profile function. In the unlikely event that you are unable to use the edit profile function you should immediately notify us by email of the change to your email or telephone number.
- If contacted by a tutee you will use your best endeavours to enter into a tuition arrangement that is mutually convenient and to honour that arrangement once contact details have been released.
- You will not give any personal details to tutees such as your telephone number, address or email address. This will be provided by us upon payment for your contact details.
- You give permission for your contact details to be released to tutees on payment by them for this service.
- You will charge tutees the hourly rates as specified by you upon registration.
- You will not pay us any commission or percentage of your earnings. We will only charge tutees for release of your contact details.
- As you are not employed by us you are personally responsible for payment of tax or other employment related responsibilities arising from being a tutor on this site.
- You will conduct yourself in a professional manner when using this service and in your dealings with tutees.
- You can request that your profile is deactivated at any stage and you should do this if choosing not to tutor for an extended period of time. You can also request that your profile be removed from the site if you no longer wish to tutor with us.
- We reserve the right to render your profile inactive if you fail to comply with these terms and conditions, or to remove your profile from the service.
Please note: These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time on reasonable notice.