TERMS AND CONDITIONS: PART 2: APPLICABLE TO TUTEES/PARENTS
- We are a local online service that provides a platform for tutees and tutors to find and connect with each other.
- By registering with our service as a tutee/parent you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, as set out below.
- You should provide accurate and up to date information when registering with our service.
- We agree to provide you with tutor contact details on payment of the relevant fee. Following payment for release of contact details you are unable to cancel your purchase and request a refund except in accordance with our refund policy in paragraph 9 below.
- It is the responsibility of you and your selected tutor to agree suitable tuition arrangements, in terms of venue, time and the duration of the lessons. We provide you with a chat/messenger service for this purpose prior to purchase of contact details. You should not purchase contact details until you have checked that the tutor you are choosing can meet your tuition requirements.
- We request that each tutor who registers with our service provide us with certain documents to support the information contained in their profile. It is not possible for us to check that the information provided by every tutor on their profile is accurate and for this reason we do not guarantee the validity of this information. It is your responsibility to verify these details with your chosen tutor before commencing tuition.
- We do not employ the tutors who register with our service. Accordingly, tuition services are the sole responsibility of your chosen tutor.
- When finding a tutor you may need to provide certain information about yourself and your tutoring needs. By using our service you consent to this information being shared.
- If we fail to provide you with accurate contact details, resulting in tuition being unable to commence, we will provide you with a full refund. We do not provide refunds if you decide not to use the contact details you have purchased or you choose to cease the tuition once it has commenced. In all other circumstances refunds are entirely at our discretion. You should notify us promptly in writing of any refund request. Should a refund be provided, this will be done using the same method of payment as you used when purchasing contact details.
- By registering with our service you are confirming that you are at least 18 years old. Any tutee who is under 18 must ask a parent or guardian who is at least 18 years old to register on their behalf.
- The welfare of all tutees is of primary importance. For this reason any tutee under the age of 18 should be accompanied by a responsible adult throughout each and every tuition session, wherever that takes place. Tutees over 18 years old should inform at least one other person of where they are having tuition, when and with whom before participating in any tuition session.
- You can at any time, and for any reason, request that your personal details are removed from our service. All such requests should be sent by email.
- We reserve the right to deactivate your registration as a tutee if you fail to comply with these terms and conditions.
Please note: we reserve the right to amend these terms at conditions at any time on reasonable notice.